Links to Friends and Such
Note: this page is not currently in a final form.
and it's a bit more up to date, but not much.
So these are people that I like to call my friends. Many of them are
geeks like me, and have homepages lying around to which I can link. Others
aren't, and don't.
As always, the descriptions will be changed as soon as I figure out
more interesting things to say. Or when I get around to doing large-scale
modifications of my web pages. Both events are rare.
Bostonians and the like. People I see fairly often.
- This is where I live.
- Deborah currently maintains the
Diana Wynne Jones
homepage . The rest of the stuff at her site is interesting, too, of
course. She recently earned her Master's degreen in Children's Literature
from Simmons College.
- Rebecca Moskowitz
- (neé Rebecca Pratt) Becca is one of my best friends
from high school. She is currently pursuing he lifelong ambition to be a
corporate drone. Or is that a middle school teacher? I forget. We all try
to get along with Becca at our house--normal roommates don't rip people's arms
out of their sockets when they're mad. Beccas are known to do that.
- Marc Moskowitz
- Marc has neat hair and writes Latin poetry. Marc
is married to the aforementioned Becca.
- Trolley Mousekewitz
- Trolley is still living with the rest of our apartment. She is
currently trying to take over the world.
- Aditu Mousekewitz
- Aditu also lives with us. She spends most of her time sleeping
and eating. In that respect, she is usually considered the most intelligent
member of the house.
- Crowley is the newest addition to the household. He currently spends
most of his time annoying Aditu during the day, and me during the night.>
People have moved around a lot recently, so I'm not even going to try to
group them by living locations.
- Reebee Kavich
- Reebee's going to Harvard Divinity school. For a while I wanted to
go to Divinity School, but I found out that they didn't teach you how to
become a Divinity. <sigh>
- Michelle Dunnewind
- Michelle is a best friend from high school. She just (August 1999)
moved up to Boston. And now she works with me at ATG
- Jason Goodman
- Jason used to be a MouseHouser, but decided he'd rather live with
his girlfriend than with mice. Imagine that!
- Jessica Perry
- Jessica's hair is no longer green. This is a sad thing.
- Cana McCoy
- Despite the fact that Cana comes very close to putting my Wesleyan
alumni count over the limit, I still like to hang out with her.
- JD Paul
- And JD, who went to Haverford, but I only got to know once I lived
- Jennie also used to be at MouseHouse, but decided she'd rather live
alone. (And the next person went wee wee wee wee wee all the way home...)
- Paul Williams
- Paul is now a Bostonian--actually, probably the only one on this list
of Somervillians and Cambridgites. He's at Div School (of all things) at
Boston University now. He's also a chicken, I tell you, a giant
Return to Allen's homepage
- Aimee Slater
- Aimee Aimee Aimee... Aimee used to go to Haverford with us, but then,
after graduation, chose to go back home to the Great White Northwest. I
think she's hoping to find a husband, but is spending
more time with more short-term
- John (Afsal) Kuner
- John is a friend from high school. He has now escaped from New
Jersey, and live in Oakland, or San Francisco, or Spokane, or one of those
other Out West cities. They're all the same.
- Allan is a friend of mine from Haverford. He and I used to
play Cosmic Encounter a lot
with our friends at school, a game at which I would routinely beat him like
a stepchild. Allan is getting married very soon.
- Josh "Scooter" Parker
- Scooter lives downstairs from us with David, who, sadly, is
- Kevin Lyda
- Kevin is now in Ireland.
- David Arbury
- is tall and blonde, and is truly
frightening when he wears his leather jacket. He lives in D.C. and works at
the Library of Congress. Who knows what
else he's up to.
Links to My Friends / http://www.suberic.net/~allen/friends/friends.html
Allen Petersen /
allen at suberic dot net
Last modified: June 15, 2000